Energia is the retail arm of the Viridian Group one of Ireland's top 50 businesses and is the largest independent energy supply company on the island of Ireland. Energia supplies commercial energy (gas and electricity) to over 60,000 business customers and has been supplying the domestic market since early 2014.
- Energia power 34% of the SME market in Ireland, so your business is in good company.
- Energia supply gas and electricity to over 60,000 Irish businesses.
- Energia has invested over €1 billion in the energy market, including €500 million in two power stations outside Dublin with capacity to provide 20% of Ireland's electricity requirements.
- Energia is committed to renewable energy, investing €600 million in "green" energy and plans to double this amount by the end of the decade.
- A massive 25% of Ireland's wind power is provided through Energia
Find out more about our Service Partner Energia here ›